Attention First Home Buyers!
Back on the market due to a collapsed sale.
Want charm & comfort, this spacious older home on a corner site has good street appeal and would make a great first home. Well located in Sydenham suburb close to town.
• Three good size double bedrooms
• Updated kitchen galley style, added bonus of conservatory off the kitchen suitable for a dining area that gets all day sun.
• Spacious living area with log burner.
• Tidy bathroom with shower, toilet, heater/extractor fan and pedestal vanity.
• Retrofit double glazing in bedrooms and living areas
• Private easy care garden area with storage shed at the back.
• Off-street parking on fully fenced section with gate.
• Situated on 293m2 of RMD, land zoned TC2.
• All EQC work is completed and insurance in place.
This home will be offered with vacant possession as of 26/09/2021. Currently tenanted at $369 per week.
Don't delay, this would make a fantastic first home or great investment property.